CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My two cents !!

inthebattle Views: 28,590
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,680,666

Re: My two cents !!

Hi I was following the notes on candida diagnosis and white tongue symptom. I started the candida diest in April 2014 and was really good on it. Did antifungals, did probiotics, Healthy Origin 30billion. Still it didn't take it away after 6 months. my other symptoms which started all of this was what looked like a cold sore on my upper lip that spread across my mouth. Took Nystatin so of worked then it came back with a vengence. Used Fluconozole mega dose after 8 days still not all gone but I had bladder prob. from RX so I didn't do another round. So, I thought my "strain" must be resistant to the RX which is common

It started as the cold sore but what launched it was when I went to Urgent care and they gave me a steroid cream... what I found is that steriod on a fungus creates a super infection. So that means in went inside my mouth and system. I also started having white tongue and spots on my tonsils that seem to come and go.

I believe I originally contrcted the fungus from my massage therapist as the face pad was open spongy thing and I could feel a hotness on my lip after the massage. I could be wrong but it was one of this "ah ha" moments when I felt the warmth and the bump started that next day.

Anyway, now I found another protocalon yeast advisor which had wonderful information and research on candida. They recommend digestive enzymes, Thorne 733, probiotics and antifungals and it did get better..finally. However, there are white lines on the inside of my cheeks and the spots on the tonsils still there. I stopped or a two weeks to retake the Stool Testing and my tongue started to show small little patch of what looks like cooked tapioca..hmm..So now as I read everyones notes I wonder if I have a secondary infection (bacteria). It could a strain of candida like -there are many varieties_some really hard to get rid of and the easy one is albicans...oh. by the way most oral testing for candida only compares the mucus sample to albicans so if you had another strain your report says "no candida" dont' believe it. Do a comprehensive 3 day stool test by Genorva or Doctors Data and ask for pathogenic origin results and sensitivtiy test this types it and tells you what is resistant. The docs say the lines are normal but they aren't. They get lighter at at times then come back. So I hope I had enough yeast to do this. Has anybody had white lines on the inside of the cheeks and gotten rid of them? HOw did you do it. What is candida or something else?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)