CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My two cents !!

Wawaweewa25 Views: 103,363
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,680,666

Re: My two cents !!

Thanks for the reply Jorge!

I used a tongue scraper earlier today and was able to scrape away nearly all the coating. I just ate lunch and while the coating is still not back, I can taste a very sour taste in the back of my mouth.

What test do you recommend for SIBO? Organix Acid test from Metametrix?

Also if I end up using one of those options (Goldenseal, GSE) and it clears my tongue would that indicate that I have a bacterial over-growth simply on my tongue or in my small intestine?

Not sure if you read my first post but I did the GI Effects stool test by Metametrix and came back completely clean, beneficial bacteria was within range. But I've been wondering about the state of my small intestine since the white coating persists and Cheshire has got me thinking...

I want to fix the cause, not just mask the symptom.

Also I'm guessing it would be best to try all these in liquid form and simply put a few drops on my tongue?

Is there somewhere I can find a regime on how to use these various natural anti-fungals?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)