CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Went to my GP today

laydeebug Views: 103,658
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,683,985

Re: Went to my GP today

Hi,
yes I think more testing will definitely help you rule some things out. The candida immune complexes test is one of the most reliable tests out there...but it takes about 6 weeks to get it back.

You know though if you had candida I think you would be feeling a lot worse too..and your tongue would hurt and burn. I have read a lot online that restrictive diets should only be used if someone is very ill. I have done restrictive diets and never feel like myself on them.

I will say now that I've cut out nuts and cut way down on my protein and included whole grains (not any gluten though) instead...my tongue is improving. My liver must have been overworked from all the proteins and fats.

I will say following the body ecology way of eating including fermented foods was great and i felt like i was healing on that diet. There's another book called Wild Fermentation and it's written by a man who has HIV with a low functioning immune system. He talks about how fermented foods changed his life and really boosted his overall immune system. You might want to check that out. I am really thinking that if you can improve your overall immune system that you'll be able to keep candida and other bacteria in check...just my two cents.

You know for about a year I thought candida was causing my white tongue making me tired etc...now after going all kinds of blood testing (not just muscle testing) I've come to find out I'm anemic, hypothyroid, and have some hormone imbalances..now that I'm balancing those I'm feeling pretty good and my white tongue is improving. I just don't think a white tongue always means candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.233 sec, (1)