CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Randih Views: 7,482
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,193,240

Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Hi Telman

I couldn't sleep last night, despite of taking sleeping pills, because of all these questions and thoughts in my head.

Yes I have a burning abdomen and some chest pain.
After not eating beets for a few days my stools are quite normal brown and my urine has a normal color. So yesterday I just started eating beets, turmeric etc again. Too bad I never got this beetpowder I ordered. I do not regurgitate food or have slow stomach emptying, but I often lie on the sofa on my side, but not curled up tightly in a ball knees to chest. The worst thing for me is to sit up in a normal position, especially if guests arrive and I have to sit like this for a long time. It is torture for me.

I like to move my body, then sit for a little, then move my body again. Doing some housework or something that keeps me occupied because then I don't feel this pain so much.
If I go for a long walk or work too hard and then sit down my chest pain get worse.

I feel a lot of movement in my chest and also in my back. Something in the right side of my chest along with the armpit is pulling downwards very hard, and it's because of all of this that I lie down on the sofa on my side.
I can't say I find so much relief in doing this but it is better than to sit right up.

So I wonder what is wrong. Am I feeling a big liverstone? I don't know if my liver is still constipated or not, because I don't know how to feel when it's not constipated.

The doctor in the hospital have ordered me to see my general doctor every week and I don't like this.
They want to give me antideppressiva and say this is a mental problem that causes physical pain. I don't believe them. They turn everything upside down. There is nothing wrong with my brain. I always try to think logical and reasonable.

Of course I feel depressed right now because I don't know how to get rid of this movement and pain in my chest. I'm not looking forward to see my doctor again because I don't know how to handle this situation. If I only knew what my liver was not constipated anymore I would do this flush you recommended as soon as possible. Preferably before next tuesday when I have to meet my doctor again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)