CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Randih Views: 7,414
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,191,900

Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Hi Telman

I am sorry for my daughters outburst. Of course you are not a doctor and you are not to blame for my condition.
It is just too bad that these books don't say anything about what to do when things really go wrong.

I went to the doctor and was sent to the hospital. Their only concern was my weight. The most important doctors was of course on holiday so little were done to help me. They told me to take medicine to supress my symptoms (sobril= oxazepam and sleeping pills called apodorm = mitrazepam), in order to get me to eat.
I refused to take any antideppressiva.

As you can understand I am now trapped in an evil circle.
I tried chinese bitters and the other things you recommended and I really felt things were coming out, but on the 5th day I almost went crazy. I think it was just too hard for my body. I couldn't handle it.
As already mentioned I have no Gallstones left in my gallbladder.

The symptoms I feel is in my chest. I have now learned that the nerves around the liver goes up to the chest. In the actual liver there is not so many nerves. In my oppinion I think liver stones (my instinct tells me that they are almost out) are blocking the way for my bile to pass and that this is why I feel the liver is pulling and stretching so hard when I eat, and that it get worse during the day, after walking, after exercising etc.

Do you think I can take a tablespoon of Epsom Salt in a glass of water early in the morning and see what happens? At least won't this open some bile ducts? Or should I continue to suffer and gain some weight first?

You mentioned the Hulda Clark protocol, but don't you need this thing to zap your liver first? How many days do you need to drink apple juice? And then there is this Black-Walnut tincture. I don't know where to buy it.

I am so sorry that I have been bothering you all this time. In Norway liver stones do not excist among doctors, so you are my only contact and best friend regarding this issue.

P.s I am trying to quit smoking and only smoke e-cigarettes. Do you think this is a reason for my problems?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.289 sec, (1)