CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Randih Views: 8,819
Published: 10 y

Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

After having problems with gallstones for more than 10 years I began the liver flush cure in october 2013. I read the book "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush" by Andreas Moritz and started following his cleansing program. However, after ridding my body from gallstones I began  having serious problems with my liver. I am now feeling worse than I've ever felt. Each day is a nightmare and it's like I'm experiencing a never ending liver flush both day and night. The sensation never dissapears and it has lasted for almost 2 months. I am  absolutely exhausted, cannot eat or sleep and has lost a lot of weight. Stones have been coming out of my liver since march 3rd and I have lost 7 kg (now weighing only 110lbs at 5'8 ). Just taking a shower feels like an enormous effort. I've been yelled at by my doctor, called hysterical, and that I shoudn't have started the flush. I am so depressed and just don't know what to do.

My doctor cannot help me as blood tests and ultrasound was fine. But I hope there is someone here who can help me. Below I have tried to summarize in detail what has happened during the last months. Perhaps someone has experienced the same?

8 feb: 5th flush.But the gallstones doesn't come out untill the 10th.
10 feb: all my gallstones comes out of my gallblather but now seems  "stuck" in the common bile duct. It's very painful and I can't get them out. I try to take epsonsalt 3-4 times in the following days.
25 feb: Took only the last day of the flush to get rid of the gallstones and this was a success. Feeling good.
26 feb: starting to sence a strong pressure on the right side of my liver. It gets worse and worse.
3 mar: Feels like stones from my liver is coming out on their own in a drilling/penetrating manner. During the next week I almost cannot sleep because of the pain. I feel sore and perforated in my liver. When I walk it feels like a fork is piercing my chest.
7 mar: start drinking apple juice. The pain and soreness in my liver gets gradually better.
12 mar: 6th flush. I sence that a lot of tiny marbles/stones comes out of my liver, but when I look in the toilet there's just a layer of white "sand". Could this be calcium?
Since then these stones have been coming out of my liver both day and night and doesn't ever seem to stop. I have tried following Andreas Moritz advices on drinking 4-6 oz of apple juice and chamomile tea every day. This doesn't seem to help and I had to drink more and more apple juice to feel a bit better. Still, I cannot sleep or eat. If I try to eat I get an enormous reaction with high heart rate and a cribbling sensation in my entire body.  As if my liver is hyperactive.
15 mar: I'm scared by these symptoms and go to the doctor. Blood samples are fine. Got some sleeping pills and she told me to eat little amount of food often, and minimal fat. At least now I can sleep a few hours at night. Ultrasound is also fine, but I'm still in pain. My feces is almost white.

Now: Things have not changed so much since 15th march. It's hard to explain all the different sensations in my body, but it's a mess. Sensations of "things" moving around, stinging, "something" crawling around in my organs.  I often feel my bile duct get so full that I can't sit in a normal manner and have to lay down or move around. I am usually fine in the morning, but as soon as I eat these symptoms return and get worse during the day. I can't be around people anymore.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)