CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Telman Views: 7,930
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,192,987

Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Your daughter is only concerned about you because she loves you. She feels helpless because it's beyond her control.

When the protocol (any protocol) it's getting out of control it is best to stop and rest from the herbs.

I guess you have a burning abdomen and chest pain. I know people who have sat in a chair all night because of this. It has passed in time one to two weeks. People suffering like this have taken two hours to eat a meal but they have got better.

You can try some Epsom Salts in a gall of warm water. A dessertspoonful should be adequate. There is also "Andrews Liver Salts" which is milder and more suitable for regular use.

In respects of the Hulda Clark e protocol then ignore the zapper and Black-Walnut tincture. The flush protocol is as follows:

Day before the flush eat normally but avoid very fatty or fried food.

Day 1

Eat a no fat breakfast and lunch.

2.00 pm - Don’t eat or drink after 2.00pm (14.00hrs)

6.00pm - Drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salt dissolved in ¾ (three quarters) cup of water.

8.00pm - Drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salt dissolved in ¾ (three quarters) cup of water.

9.30pm – Make the lemon and olive drink from 3 fluid ounces of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 3 or 4 lemons) and 3 fluid ounces of extra virgin olive oil. Make it is a jar with a lid.

10.00pm – Shake the lemon and oil mixture in the jar and drink it. Lie down in bed straight away, on your back, for 30 minutes. Go to sleep.

Day 2

6.00am or when you wake up - Drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salt dissolved in ¾ (three quarters) cup of water.

8.00am or 2hrs later - Drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt dissolved in ¾ (three quarters) cup of water.

10.00am – start to drink water or fruit juice.

11.00am – Can eat something like an apple.

12.00am – May start to eat a light meal of boiled/stewed vegetables. This type of meal provides plenty of bulk to help push out stones but also replenishes minerals and electrolytes that may have been lost during the flush process.

Has your urine become very dark or stools clay like? If this is the case then there is still congestion.

Are you constipated or feel blocked up? Do you get relief if you lie on your side curled up tightly in a ball knees to chest. Do you regurgitate food or slow stomach emptying?

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)