CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Randih Views: 7,690
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,182,027

Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Thank you for your good advice.

As I suspected they do not sell these things in Norway. I have ordered beetroot powder from England and Chinese bitters and Gold Coin Grass from Germany. I hope I will get these things through the Customs, because they are very strict in Norway. If I get them and when, I do not know. I have bought turmeric, beetjuice and something called Bitterstern yesterday.

What do you mean with infection? Do you mean the liver or gallbladder or the body in general? I have now catched a cold. I have wounds on my mouth (herpes) and feeling bad.

My stools are often quite lightbrown. I thought it was because I eat bananas. When I have a low apetite, it is just easier to eat bananas. After eating beetroot, cabbage, raddish and turmeric yesterday, today my stools float in the toilet.

I also take flaxseed. I am scared of the poisons the liverstones inhibit, and think they are one reason why I am feeling so bad, and I do not like to think about the poisons going back to my liver again. I think flaxseeds make them pass more quick through my bowel.

The reason why I like your sludge removal protocol is because I do not have to clean my bowel first. I am feeling so weak and this bowelcleaning before and after, wears me out. It was also very easy to use and it opened up something that had troubled me a lot. I think it was this 2 cm big green thing I saw in the toilet.

So what shall I do! I try to exercise and have begun with acupuncture. I will try to eat turmeric, beets, radish and cabbage. I just have to wait now and hope I will get this things I have ordered.

However, what shall I do if I do not get these things? Of course you do not have to answer this question. I am just so grateful that you give me all these good advices.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)