CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Telman Views: 7,891
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,191,838

Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

I am not a doctor and I am not trained in any medicine. I provide support to people who decide for themselves to liver flush. I try to educate them but a matter of life and death should be referred to a proper doctor.

I don't know your circumstances so I will answer your questions.

The Liver Flush was used for people who were very sick and they had someone to watch over them. I guess that is you.

The chest pain is the gallbladder trying to push hard and is going into spasm because the exit of the gallbladder is blocked or there is a stone in the common bile duct. The pain won't go away while the gallbladder is being exited by food and herbs. If it is too bad then a desert spoon of Epson salt dissolved in 3/4 cup of warm water taken on an empty stomach may help.

Sleep is disturbed by the gallbladder pain up to about 3:00 am because it is contracted the most.

Whether to flush or not is your mums decision but I would use the standard Hulda Clark e protocol if she is not experienced at liver-flushing and confident. My sludge removal protocol is effective does give rise to dehydration which is going to be issue with someone not eating well.

The type a medication used to help sleeping may congest the liver indirectly. If a tricyclic amitriptyline is prescribed it will paralyse the digestive system over night and food will lie in the stomach. This slows the liver and causes biliary stasis and then gallstones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)