CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Randih Views: 7,815
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,181,603

Re: Feeling horrible after liver flush - Can anyone help me?

Thank you. I found some exercises that I will try now.

I hope you don't mind, but I have a few more questions.

On your blog I read that you followed the Huldra Clark protocol. I wish I could do it too but I don't have that zapping thing.

I also saw that you went through 10 flushes in about 3 months. I have just done 7 flushes and 2 emergency flushes (one to get rid of the Gallstones that were stuck in my bileduct, the other one was your sludge removal protocol) in 10 months.

I did one flush now the 7th june. It was like hell. Drinking applejuice for six days was very bad for me. The 5th and 6th day I almost went berserk because I felt there was stones coming out all day long and I had to lay down continously. At the end there were not enough bile in the liver for the actual flush with the OL in the evening. I could not sleep and my liver felt dry and sore.

Do you think I could drink applejuice for 3-4 days and then follow up with your Sludge Removal Protocol? Shouldn't that be a real/proper liverflush equal with any other flush?

Should I also take milk thistle?

And finally, do you think I should stop these liver flushes? Should I rather see my doctor?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)