CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No its not

Hveragerthi Views: 9,043
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,621,075

Re: No its not

"Have you ever seen anything from the mainstream media that you didn't uphold as gospel?"

Please disprove the following table for survival rates in the United States because you can't:

But I did. Again these statistics are highly manipulated and do not reflect the rate of success for chemotherapy in any shape, manner or form.

"Patients can always refuse treatment? How weak is that?  Patients and their families do what their doctors tell them, as they have been indoctrinated to do for generations now.  Just ask your doctor, right?"

Weak????  You have zero understanding of how the medical profession works.  Patients with cancer the vast majority of the time are given extensive statistics regarding survival of all the options including doing nothing and the type of treatment is left up to them.  The patient still holds control of their treatment.  My doctor didn't tell me what to do in relation to my cancer, I took my options as all patients do.

On the other hand I do understand how it works. I worked in mainstream medicine for a very long time including much of that working in oncology. And you are way off base. People are lied to all the time and milked for every last cent. I even saw a patient that was hemorrhaging massive amounts of blood out of his rectum. They were pumping in blood as fast as they could even though they could not save him. Why? So they could pad the bill. I something similar with a patient that was literally head to toe gangrene. Again he could not be saved but when he coded they put in internal pacemakers, external pacemakers and every drug they could think of all to pad the bill.  I could sit here all night and give you example, on top of example on top of example of this kind of quackery including three people I knew personally who were told they had cancer when they did not just so the hospital could charge for the operations. The two hospitals I saw so this have both made massive expansions and one even opened a second complete hospital. They were able to do this because they lied to patients and gave them therapies they did not need just to pad the bill.

If you really want to learn what really goes on behind the scenes go to work in the medical field. Otherwise you are just being duped by some real cons!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.445 sec, (2)