CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No its not

Dquixote1217 Views: 8,563
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,621,075

Re: No its not

Who said I was disputing the figures you posted, abysmal as they are for oral, oesophagus, liver, lung, brain, pancreas, lyphoma, ovary, multiple myeloma and leukemia?   The tables I posted was in a study published in Clinical Oncology.  It has not been withdrawn and neither has it been disputed.  Who said that 151,665 patients died due to chemotherapy?  Later you used the same figure as the number of people who survived.  Your numbers, and your skewed logic, are all over the place and not at all relevant to what I posted.  The study I referred to, as was clearly stated in my post, demonstrated that chemotherapy alone only contributed between 2.1 percent and 2.3 percent to 5 year cancer survival rates.

Whatever the case may or may not have been with your own cancer, it is a fallacy to say that the vast majority of cancer patients are given extensive charts and information.  You can no more use your own reputed experience as a standard than you can use the story of the guy who was down to one lung and a month to live as an example of how successful chemo is.  I host a group of around 1800 people on Yahoo centered around beating cancer and I have corresponded with many, many more in person, via email and here in these forums.  Many of them had prior mainstream treatments and the vast majority were NOT given nearly such a full picture as the one you would have us believe.

Anaximperator is a notoriaus mainstream apologist whose opinions here are about as highly regarded as those of quackwatch.  Typical of Anax's distorted posts is the way he began the post with the title "2% survive chemo", when the study had nothing to do with surviving chemo, but rather with how much chemo contributed to survival.  It appears from your posts here that you are following right along in Anaximperator's footsteps when it comes to cancer. Good luck selling that viewpoint here.

Now, you have stated your case, such as it is, and I have rebutted.  This is not a debate forum.  If you wish to debate mainstream cancer and alternatives, take it to the Cancer Debate forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)