CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin: Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 4,112
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,601,703

Re: Kevin: Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

Dear Nabiyah1,

Today is the first I've read of your experience with water fasting. This is a powerful document of fasting, true (as opposed to blind) faith and courage with, thankfully, a happy outcome. It is an honour to have read your account and to listen in on the exchange between yourself and Chris. So good that you kept accurate notes of your progress, and that you never lost the certainty of being led through the process by the Ineffable. I was just reading up a little on thiamine deficiency, and it seems it can be exsacerbated by glucose IVs--I wonder if that occurred in your case. If it did, it wuld have been another means for the soctors to find the problem, so, all is well. At any rate, it sounds as though Grace conspired in many forms and guises to bring you through the experience, and to a place of better health than when you began. Thank you for sharing this, for others to refer to.
It was a tough passage for you, and worrisome at moments, even to read! but an important contribution to the whole field, for others to come after. So happy you always knew you were not really 'alone'. Wishing you all happiness and the causes of it!

best,
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)