CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin: Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

chrisb1 Views: 4,119
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,601,703

Re: Kevin: Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

Namasté to you too Nabiyah1,

what an absolute and huge relief that you are well and fully recovered.
I have been very concerned about your welfare since we last posted, and a cause of much anxiety.

All the fasting Doctors of today and yesteryear strongly recommend qualified supervision for any water-fast lasting longer than 3 to 5 days, but after saying that, it is also just as important to ensure that nutritional reserves are more than adequate prior to the fast from a quality diet.
This is why most of us can undergo the experience without fear of deficiencies, which are unusual and not the norm' while fasting.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that the fast has provided a catalyst for you in highlighting this Thiamine deficiency and ultimately a means to a healthy end.

A fast can and does work miracles; I have my own testimony to prove that.
How wonderful it is that your heart condition has been alleviated, and that your eyesight has improved, and that you have done away with your walking aid and are now walking/running 12 miles per week.

You are more than welcome, and where I am so happy for you.
I stuck by you, as I would with anyone else in need, as I feel it is my responsibility in leading those who are probably less knowledgeable and conversant with the fasting process.
Water-fasting is extreme I agree, but, Gods own method of healing sickness.
He has led you on the right path and possibly through me. Who knows?

God bless.

Good health is your birthright.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)