CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

Nabiyah1 Views: 4,285
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,529,676

Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

Namasté Chrisb1,

I appreciate your taking the time to respond and share your thoughts and information. As different people, we all have different experiences. Unfortunately, there are no cookie cutter experiences for any of us that will have a hand-to-glove fit when compared to others, since our diets, psychological state, genetics, lifestyle, health, etc., all play a role in how we respond to medicinal approaches, including fasts.

I was taken aback by your statement, "this does not really have anything to do with being dehydrated at all." I find your statement to be very strong, faulty in its premise and may even be misleading for the less informed reader. I understand that you were basing your statement on your personal experiences, as well as your research in reference to the symptoms that I shared in my original post. And I realize, we are not here offering medical advice, but simply our opinions and readers should receive the information shared as such. However, as contributors to a forum such as this, I think it is our responsibility to be mindful of the context in which we share information when it can affect another reader's health. My point here is that there really aren't any absolutes to this process and even Dr. Shelton has had many experiences in his observation of 40k plus patients that did not fit into his so-called "normal" range of symptoms or causes and like law and medicine, it is difficult to be certain and make statements of absolution when the vital components of information relative to the client/patient in question are absent; thus, impeding our ability to reach any conclusive answers. Constant reiteration from Dr. Shelton was a stressed encouragement, to those who were considering a Water Fast for any considerable amount of time, to have a medical professional or professionals in the fasting field oversee/supervise a fast of this nature, which only stands as further support that there are no absolutes when approaching these fasts.

I am very familiar with Dr. Shelton's work, but I am grateful for what you have shared. Thank you for the supportive links to your quotes.

Many blessings to you,
Ny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)