CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

chrisb1 Views: 4,289
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,539,419

Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

Ny,
it is not my intention to be argumentative either, as I have had more than my fair share of some disagreeable, abusive and argumentative members in the past, so I am not about to start now.

You seem to be a very articulate person and I welcome your feedback.

To cut straight to the chase: my time is rather limited at curezone and where perhaps I do not allow as much thought into my posts (and especially the grammar) that I could and should do.

On reflection and to clarify my original statement, I would have been more accurate in my comment in saying that "this (probably) does not really have anything to do with being dehydrated at all", which I believe is an entirely different proposition to the original interpretation.

You are to be congratulated in pointing out my error. I am not infallible and have never pretended to be, but a metaphorical kick up my rear end by you or anyone else can do wonders to my senses.

Thank you once again.

Chrisb1.

PS. I never did like eating humble-pie, but I am sure I will develop a taste for it eventually.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)