CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

chrisb1 Views: 4,304
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,539,554

Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

Your more than welcome Ny,

By "Sacred feminine" I assume you mean the time of the month called menstruation. I have mentioned this before here in curezone and how the fast affects this cycle so it's something I don't mind talking about at all.

The symptoms you have described prior to the onset of menstruation are described by Natural Hygienists as not being the "norm".
Periods diminish, become lighter and, in some cases, stop, temporarily or for good on a 100% raw food diet. This basically means that the cleaner the diet, the cleaner the body and lesser the need for detoxification.

Why should a completely detoxified female bleed and show other symptoms that in any other condition of the body be considered as symptoms of ill-health or disease?. Some people have suggested that this is an adaptation from humanity’s 20,000 or so years of cooked food eating.

PMS and menstrual difficulties cease after one has cleaned out or detoxified and adopted a healthful eating style, not too high in acid-forming foods.

These might be helpful........
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1236299#i

//www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=982094

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/articles/classics1.html#6

The symptoms you have described on day 36 are still symptoms of detox.
It is also possible that your food reserves may be insufficient before too long to finish the work of detoxification, so I would take it up to day 40 if not slightly beyond that, and where the work of detox will continue once the fast is broken, if you adhere to a plant-based and properly combined diet thereafter.

Fasting and detox followed by the diet I have described, will regulate your hormones and make the "time of the month" a much more pleasant and enjoyable experience that Mother Nature originally intended.

Of that I am absolutely certain.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)