CureZone   Log On   Join
Forty-Day Water Fast

Nabiyah1 Views: 4,878
Published: 15 y

Forty-Day Water Fast

I am on a forty-day Water Fast and I'm on day 16. I am curious to know if anyone has experienced a period during a long fast where they no longer wanted water. What I mean by that is, my mind is accepting and wants it, and I am trying to drink it, but my body is almost repulsed by it. When I drink it the taste has even changed in my mouth and I become extremely nauseated. I'm not sure why. I just continue trying to get the water down. I have been unable to find anything on this anywhere and was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this.

FYI: I have fasted 45 days for the last 20 years. I have never done a water fast, but I have done the most extreme fast to a water fast, taking in nutrients in liquid form only, but no pleasure of actual food and chewing. I have never had an experience like what I am having now with the temporary refusal of water.

Any insight is appreciated.

Ny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)