CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin: Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

9 Day Fasting Program
Complete with herbs and clay to eliminate hunger and cleansing r...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Nabiyah1 Views: 4,651
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,542,738

Re: Kevin: Re: Forty-Day Water Fast

Namasté ChrisB1,

How have you been my friend? I have not been on curezone since my last post. However, I am doing very well now. The first thing that I would say is that I would never recommend anyone do a Water Fast without an experienced fasting expert, UNLESS, they were certain that they were unequivocally led to do so by God, which was my case. I always knew that things were in God's hands and that he was taking care of it, but I had a few very scary days where I was a little shook. End result the Doctors were all very respectful of my Spiritual Beliefs. I was in an excellent hospital. Everything was profoundly Divine. The doctors told me that the Thiamine Deficiency was not related to the fast that the fast actually "highlighted" the issue and made it more visible. My Neurologist said that a Thiamine Deficiency is one of the most under diagnosed conditions today and would have undoubtedly gone on too long (without the fast) an I would have endured permanent brain damage. As a result of the Water Fast and effects that it had on the already present Thiamine Deficiency, I experienced brain damage, which brought on an Diplopia and Nystagamus. My vision was reduced to six inches in front of my face, about 7 inches to 2 feet (according to the tests the doctors gave) everything was doubled and beyond that I was blind (meaning completely blurry, although there was at least blur). Kevin, kept asking the doctors if surgery on my eyes would be a possible correction and the Neurologist kept emphasizing that it would not help nor was it an option because my loss of sight was a "brain" issue not an "eye" issue. I had 20/20 vision in both eyes, but was unable to benefit from that because of the brain's inability to communicate effectively to the receptors that control what is projected through the eye to sight.

I had an emergency/stat MRI ordered on Christmas day, during which we had a wind storm and the lights in the hospital kept going down, while I was in the machine. This was excruciating since my motion sickness was horrible and I couldn't lay on my back. My perception was spinning in PURE HELL while I tried to endure this. They have never seen anything like it, but I think I got through it because I meditated to remove my consciousness from the direct experience of the body. The doctors were astounded that my cognitive levels never truly decreased. I had a few incidents were I did forget words and could not even say simple words after several attempts, but that was intermittent and was rare.

I had NO insurance and I was sent to a private hospital, whom would normally transport you, after stabilization to a county hospital, but they did not. They kept me, gave me the best of care, and then exempted me from charges and said I qualified for a special program and would not owe anything. As I told my sister when I had to go to the hospital, just because I had to go to the hospital does not mean that I was not Divinely led. The fact that the norms DID NOT happen meant God was definitely in control. No Transport to another facility, No Bill after 6 days in a private hospital in an affluent area and private room. My husband had a bed in the room and stayed with me every night. I had every test known to man. Chest x-rays, mri of the heart, cardiac enzyme test, due to the chest pains, mri of the brain, etc. I had a Cardiac, Neurological, and Internal Medicine Team. I saw about 4 to 5 doctors a day, every day while I was there.

They told me that I had done an excellent job documenting everything and that my notes really expedited things for them.

Results: I am fully recovered. My heart rate (I have had tachycardia since about the age of 12) is now normal (between 70 and 82 resting) for the first time in 18 years and it has consistently been normal since day 26 of my fast. My sight is fully restored. I am walking alone and without a walker since February 10, 2010. I have my strength back. I am walk/running 12 miles per week (which I could NOT do before the fast). The Thiamine Deficiency is cured and caught in time because of the fast and all the testing ran during the hospitalization. Note: The doctor said, it would have been missed, if never hospitalized and that the fast actually made us "Pay Attention," in a way that more than likely have been missed under normal conditions.

Thanks for sticking by me ChrisB1. I appreciate it so much. I am in better health now than I was before the fast. My body is restored in ways that I was told was charge to bear, so to speak, but it wasn't. When you are obedient, blessings are beyond your imagination.

I will reiterate that a Water Fast is the most "extreme" fast known to man. I find it to be a very spiritual modality and one that I would not have considered without being led to do so.

Much love and blessings to you ChrisB1 for your support throughout this process ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (3)