CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I wrong for ending it?

Views: 6,789
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 896,115

Re: Am I wrong for ending it?

you by no means are giving up to easily!! And yes you should know what he was doing during you two being apart,(this is who he is and you have a right to know this). Like with any addiction lying is inavoidable. But you certainly do not have to continually put up with it!! From how you discribed his attitude he doen't seem to care how much he's hurting you or your children by gambling all your money away!!
his claim that every marriage is rocky in the begining, comparing it to yours is ridiculous, not many marriages start out with one of the spouses gambling all their money away!! And believe this you bothe of you will never look back on this time in your life and laugh about it!. He looks at his gambling as a trivial temporary problem for now but believe me i know what gambling is all about and not only did i hurt myself but my friends and family as well. The money you make together is your to support your family and your childrens future. Is this important to him. With everything i have said so fara i don't believe you have to divorce him, maybe a long enough separation to allow him enough time to realize no matter how much you win ,you still lose. I will be happy to talk with you again anytime you need someone.

Please reply

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)