CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I wrong for ending it?

Raynbo Views: 6,922
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 896,224

Re: Am I wrong for ending it?

Wow. You have been a busy girl. The way you are feeling now is completely normal, and trust me it will get easier. You have done the right thing. Go on the Affirmations forum and get some affirmations and say them to yourself over and over.

There are many natural remedies to help you with Depression and anxiety...please check out those forums for advice. (Valerian Poppy Supreme, by GAIA is excellent for anxiety. Valerian root can help you sleep. Try to stay away from drugs). Bach Flowers... Rescue Remedy... can stop the tears...in a minute or so. I used the cream form when I was that upset. I just rubbed it into my wrists and bingo...no more tears. This is not to say that tears are a bad thing, as they are a wonderful release and can be very healing, but if they overwhelm you or come at an inappropriate time, Rescue Remedy can help.

Focus on your children as much as you can.

Please look into getting into a support group. Parents wihtout Partners might be a good idea, too.

When the kids are asleep or busy...try to exercise. A stationary bike would be a good investment.

I don't know what your skills are, but getting back in the workforce is not easy thing. Do you have support from your parents for child care? You might want to start off by working as a temp....

He is paying support, right?

Like I said before, try not to think of this as black or white. There is no universal law that your marriage cannot be saved. This could be a very good, positive thing for both of you. Take it one day at a time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)