CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Valid points perhaps..

Views: 6,929
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 897,180

Re: Valid points perhaps..

Did you not read my original post? I said that I did not leave him immediately. I only left after he refused to get further help through counselling or attending GA meetings. He now wants me to take him as he is. Don't know about you, but I am not perfect, and sure there are things about me that he was not happy with, and vice versa. I was willing to deal with all of his other flaws before his addiction came into play. I am in no way, shape or form equipped to help anyone with any addiction. But he refuses to get help, he even refuses to admit that he has a problem. He wants me to be like his brothers' wives and stick with him because we're married. When do I decide that I deserve to be happy as well? When he's gambled away our life savings? Or when he decides to take his deception a step further and actually have an affair because of something I did?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)