CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: serious...need help

been there done that Views: 2,853
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 808,124

Re: serious...need help

Hello 71425,

I am a Christian and a child of divorced parents, so just naturally you might think that I would be the last person on earth to suggest divorce, but being a true Christian means disregarding what is considered proper for the sake of your fellow human being. God allowed Moses to issue certificates of divorce because in extreme cases such as yours, it is the only right and viable solution. It is not only for yourself (even if it was, God does not want you to wreck your heart or your life, He loves you very much), it is for your children that you must make the right choice. The reason I told you that I am a child of divorced parents is because I want you to know how much of an impact the lack of a solid (harmonious) UNITED FAMILY is to the children. My parents divorced when I was 15 (of course, it had been always a dysfunctional family since childhood) and I was ostracized by my own family. I suffered 51 years of suicidal Depression because, even though my parents divorced, I had already grown up in a family of chaos (you must get yourself and your children out of that environment).

By the way, it is not your fault, you grew up the same way I did (dysfunctional family). The Lord knows that, and I think He would give you the same advice, GET OUT!
You can be the children's mother, let God be their father.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)