CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Detox methods

cinq Views: 7,333
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,424

Re:Detox methods

Hi, I have recently found this fascinating site.
I thought I was open minded but the descriptions of Liver Flushes have left me questioning: is this 'HEALTHY'?
Are people treating quite chronic symptoms and that is why they are prepared to go through such drastic / harsh detox procedures?
It's really helpful to read peoples' experiences of course, especially the results they got from a certain course of treatment.

I came to the site (live in Europe) because I can see a connection between a few complaints I have that recur.
These are that I have suffered from Acne which has only really been sorted now that I am forty, get psoriarsis/sebhorrea of the scalp, some athletes foot, nervous rashes, feel fatigued / fuzzy a lot of the time. So having read around these subjects, I have come across many (mindboggling amounts of info!)leads but have decided to take Oxypowder to cleanse my bowels as I rarely have BMs and to drink much more water (oxygenated sounds good).
I do feel that too much food overloads my system and literally poisons me if I think about it. Perhaps that I have symptoms of bad circulation or blood. Lots of Amalgam fillings...what am I to think!!
Any thoughts?...I want to be quite sensible NOT obssessional about my health as I don't have enough money or free time to indulge in things that 'might' work.
Thanks beforehand to anyone who responds and sorry if some of this sounds negative at all, I just want to find a path through any cures that might be Myths and know which ones to focus on. It's brilliant to be able to share experiences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)