CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY HORROR STORY WITH LIVER FLUSHES...GOOD FOR ALL TO READ! why did this happen to me??

Torpedolynn Views: 7,851
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,263

Re: MY HORROR STORY WITH LIVER FLUSHES...GOOD FOR ALL TO READ! why did this happen to me??

Hi

My name is Lynn. I firmly believe in starting slow and working your way up. I am doing this with Dr. Shutlz Colon cleanse. I did the five day cleanse and now I am slowly buying product to do the two month Colon Cleanse with a Liver Flush and kidney flush. I will probably start small on those flush and work myself to a full dose. The first sign of trouble and I will back off and start again untill some day I can do one full flush. I am a very short person so his adult dose may always be to much for me and I may never get to the full doses. I take several of his products and can easly get results with much less then called for. Hope my info helps you some.

In Light Lynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)