CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flushing and cholesterol!

sugaholic Views: 8,975
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,263

Liver flushing and cholesterol!

Mom - your experience sounds awful. Are you still flushing?

I think you have to be careful and aware whether you do a full flush or mini ones. I did my first flush and got a few stones, but then started doing mini flushes and followed Dr Clarke's (ie no background prep with stone softeners and liver supporting supplements) method minus the Epsom Salts and this made things worse as the amount of oil and grapefruit juice didnt have enough force to push out the stones, so they moved a little bit and got stuck. It was only after doing more reading on curezone and reading Andreas Moritz book that I realised I should have done a lot more preparation before hand. I dont like using the Epsom Salts but feel it would be worse to flush without them, and I now take valerian in the morning to prevent the bile ducts from spasming.

I lowered my cholesterol from 6.6 (uk measure) to 5.6 in less than 6 weeks by flushing and making other changes healthy lifestyle changes e.g. adding psyllium, taking supporting supplements, plant sterols, eating healthy and increasing my intake of good fats and oils and by exercise. I have had problems with flushing (due to stomach & bowel problems) and stuck stones and have sometimes felt much worse.

Some people can start flushing straight away and feel better quite quickly, but I would advise anyone thinking of flushing to do a lot of research and take liver supporting herbs first and then move on to stone softeners. I am taking chanca piedra and malic acid and preparing for my next flush. Also, try to do a Bowel Cleanse first and sort out any stomach problems, and make sure you get the stones out of the bowel quickly by doing either a colonic or taking a bowel cleanser to avoid the toxins being reabsorbed back into your body.

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)