CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flushing and cholesterol!

Mom Views: 8,460
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 712,264

Liver flushing and cholesterol!

Hello,

NO I am NOT doing any more flushes. That was it for me. I'm all done with coming close to dying. Not too much fun. I also will not take herbs as they are also a form of drugs and I do not beleive in them. Unless they grow naturally and I can eat them, I will not take anything that is in pill or powder or liquid form at all. Just because they claim to be "all natural" doesn't mean they are or that they're good for you. I know this also because I was told to load up on the asydophillis pills and dang near died between taking those, changing my eating and doing everything cold turkey, my body was NOT ready for it. Sadly, I have heard of folks dying from dong everything at once because their bodies could NOT handle the sever changes. I think that if everything in moderation is good for you....this rule also applies to detoxing your body and making it healthier.

I just started eating 1 tablespoon of olive oil with a tiny peice of bread and a little salt for flaver. That went down ok although I spent most of the night nautious (sp).

Right now all I'm interested in is what foods to eat to change things....foods that are actual foods and not put in a powder or pill. I'm so over all the pills, herbs and powder thing after what I went through! LOL

thanks for the information! :)
Mom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)