CureZone   Log On   Join
Two quick questions, please Mom :)

LBD Views: 7,554
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,263

Two quick questions, please Mom :)

Mom,

I have a couple of questions and I don't doubt what happened to you. You mentioned your "last liver flush" as if you had done some before. Did you use the Epsom Salts on this scarey flush? If so, did they work, did they give you the runs?
The reason I ask, is that I was doing great with the Clark/ Epsom Salt flush until my 5th flush when the Epsom Salts didn't give me the runs anymore. Then I experienced a return of symptoms previously eliminated with flushing and pain in the GB area post flush, even one severe GB attack. I also sensed a mild shaking in my body. I am really concerned about people using the ES once they stop giving people the runs, I think they may be quite dangerous and I'm trying to get feedback from people who've had an adverse experience with the flush to see whether it may actually be due to the ES and not the flush itself. I think if there is enough anecdotal evidence, there may be some grounds to ask the Webmaster to place a cautionary warning on proceeding with a flush if you don't get the runs after taking the Epsom Salts .

Thanks for your time,
Bronte

PS, I started doing the coke flush (done four now) and have had great success with that, and no post flush pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)