CureZone   Log On   Join
MY HORROR STORY WITH LIVER FLUSHES...GOOD FOR ALL TO READ! why did this happen to me??

Mom Views: 13,638
Published: 19 years ago

MY HORROR STORY WITH LIVER FLUSHES...GOOD FOR ALL TO READ! why did this happen to me??

Last time I did a liver flush, I got VERY ILL and ended up in HORRIFIC pain one evening as a gull stone got stuck and was apparently traveling through. It was so bad I could not BREATH and was litteraly panting and gasping for breath. I was FORCED into a funky position all bend over to the side, and lost feeling in my left hand to the point where my fingers started to bend in a really funky position and fell asleep...tingled really bad....almost like I had MS. I LOST ALL function of my hands for about 2 hours. Finally my husband put me in the car and started to rush me to the hospital...by the time we got there I had done some belching and bouncing and I think that the bumps in the road from the trip to the hospital helped move things. I felt better, the feeling came back into my hands and we ended up going home. And I was in pain for several weeks after that. but for that one moment, I thought I was literally dying.

SOOOOOOOOOOO that all being said.....wouldn't it be MUCH better for someone like me to start out SLOWLY with the oil....like maybe incorporate a teaspoon per day then up it as I get use to it. AND the ONLY way I canactually drink the stuff (cuz olive oil is sooooooo nasty tasting) is to add a touch of itallian dressing for some flavor. Otherwise it is just gaggable. Anyone who tells you it tastes good is out of their pea picking mind! LOL

Anyway....how about if people just GO SLOW with their "detoxing" so they don't have so much problems. I was sick for almost 3 months because of all the stuff people were telling me to do all at once...and infact almost died once after having my FIRST seizure ever because my body flora and chemistry was so off.

FOLKS PLEASE BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU DO....I want to know if anyone has a good strong argument as to why someone shouldn't start out extrememly slow and with caution.

Thanks all,
Mom

http://www.prestige2000limo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)