CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY HORROR STORY WITH LIVER FLUSHES...GOOD FOR ALL TO READ! why did this happen to me??

Mom Views: 7,821
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,288

Re: MY HORROR STORY WITH LIVER FLUSHES...GOOD FOR ALL TO READ! why did this happen to me??

Hi Lynn,

Yes I am the very same way. I am only about 5 foot tall and these full doses KILL me. I don't care what anyone here says.....there are times when folks like us just can NOT take the doses recommended. I feel that although the information here is usually REALLY FANTASTIC, that some just throw doses around like it was a "one size fits all" and it clearly is not. The standard doses for a person weighing 160 pounds and about 5'8 just will NOT work for someone who is only 5 foot and 130 pounds or less. Common sense tells us this. I wish they would give doses that are more realistic and are more height, weight and gender specific so that folks like us don't have to suffer so badly when we attempt to take the doses that are good for them. And then we have to suffer when our bodies over react to them. NOT FUN!
THANKS for posting Lynn..... Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
MOM!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)