CureZone   Log On   Join
This post will be a strain on your Christianity.

been there done that Views: 4,743
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 643,866

This post will be a strain on your Christianity.

Believers are allowed to be more accepting of unbelievers than their natural desires of "attack" would dictate, Jesus might like them doing so. That's one of the problems with modern teaching, it only emphasizes COMMANDS. If it is not commanded, it seems that, it seems that The Lord is just going to have to endure all the behavior we insist on. Well, I believe that The Lord would actually be pleased by our complete tolerance/acceptance (hospitality, I'm not going to tell you that that is commanded, IT IS NOT) of an unbeliever (actually, I just LIED, but, you're love covers a multitude of my sins, doesn't it?). Whatever the book says, I relieve you of any responsibility of forgiving me (of course, you still have the option to forgive me if you wish, but that goes without saying and there was no reason for me to have to remind you of that. Actually, I felt that there was. I'd probably be burning in hell right now if I didn't remind you of that option and trust that you you would make the right choice, actually, I know that's not the way it works).

Get serious about GOD, not institutional Christianity. Please attack this message, get upset about it, make it meaningful to you, don't just accept what's being said (as though you understand it completely, you might think I'm talking like a madman).

God is love, love is irrational, therefore, God is irrational because God is love. His ways are not the ways of this world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)