CureZone   Log On   Join
you missed my point rather handily

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,370
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 637,728

you missed my point rather handily

it is a personal relationship with god which gives a person the true interpretaion of scripture. i wasnt accusing YOU of anything. i was trying to convey to you that there are more than the letters of man involved here.

the language of god is in pictures. we recieve that language when we dream. the greek and hebrew words we have received are only representations of what god says. a translation into another set of words does nothing to tell us what god has said. it simply removes us even further from the picture that the writer is trying to paint with his words. that is what a prophet is - someone who translates the language of god into the language of man. that is why daniel was so good at dream interpretations. that is why prophets such as ezekiel and john describe such graphic scenes. i know whereof i speak.

you want presumption? i presume you dont want to understand or you already would or would be willing to listen to find a way to figure it out. there, that wasnt hard at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)