CureZone   Log On   Join
god is without end or beginning

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,291
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 637,722

god is without end or beginning

it does not take someone educated by the world to tell you the things of god.

my sheep hear my voice.

flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my father who is in heaven has revealed this to you, and upon this rock (revelation) i will build my church.

you are on thin ice with this greek expert stuff. i have an entire library from which i can translate both greek and hebrew with a great degree of accuracy. buy a clue! look at the king james version. who is the ruler of this world? do you think that anyone translated something not to the kings liking? i know of no translation which is completely accurate. it probably cant be done. you have to learn some of the original language. and you have to use your head. and the very last thing you want to do is to rely on any one person to tell you what it means. you have to find out for yourself. you have to ask god for understanding. it must be revealed to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)