CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Reality of Hell

pistonhead76 Views: 3,283
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 637,650

Re: The Reality of Hell

When I say "I give God more credit than that", I mean that if there really was a hell He would probably give more warnings than 54 out of 6-700,000 of his words.What about Paul, the apostle to the nations,never says the word hell.

I agree that we as christians need to study the bible especially in its original tongues if at all possible to filter out major translation errors.

You say "It is OUR fault for not doings as we have been directed to do". Are you implying that because we dont do what God tells us, like preach the gospel, millions are going to hell?

Do you think God would leave the fate of millions up to us, the creation, the ones who He calls our wisdom and knowlegde mere foolishness(GK.STUPID)? Thats not what the scriptures say to me.

1TIM 4:10 For therefor we labor and suffer reproach,because we trust the living God, WHO IS THE SAVIOR OF ALL men, especially those that believe.KJV

1Tim 2:3-4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior;WHO WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.KJV

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, Will draw ALL men unto me.

John 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I JUDGE HIM NOT, for I came not to judge the world but SAVE THE WORLD! KJV

AMEN!
Ralph

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)