CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: am I over reacting?

herb-gal Views: 4,240
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 536,789

Re: am I over reacting?

I also think that the simple fact that you are re-thinking what you did and are asking others if they feel you are over reacting or not is a subtle clue in that you, yourself, feel as though you over reacted.

You were half-asleep when you realized what was going on, you were mortified by it, and you reacted. What else were you supposed to do?
One of my psychology professors always said that a person will do the best they are capable of in a certain situation. That doesn't mean you can't re-think it and try to make things better. You did all you knew how to at the time, it's up to you to decide just how violated you really feel.

And a side suggestion...maybe when you're not in the mood you can at least help him out a little bit...pleasure isn't always about vaginal intercourse and I don't think you should let a migraine stop you from a little hand job (while you're awake, of course.) He's just going to end up passing you off as one of those girls who uses the excuse of having a headache when he wants to have sex.

You can look at it as:
-he's your boyfriend and your hand has been on his penis before, so it's not a big deal
OR
-If he wasn't your boyfriend, that would be sexual harassment/molestation so why should it be any different if he is your boyfriend.

How much do you really love this guy- that's what you need to ask yourself

Your relationship obviously needs some work as it is because if he knew you well enough and cared, he would have known better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)