CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I NEED HELP. I cannot take this anymore. :(

mary.k9191 Views: 5,526
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,010,904

Re: I NEED HELP. I cannot take this anymore. :(

Trysten3000,

I'm not sure when I read your message but I just came across it. You've cut out almost every food group known to man, like I did, and still your Acne hasn't gotten better. Have you tried cutting out eggs? That's known to be a major cause of acne, both yolk and whites can be the trigger. The worst part is that, yes, it take weeks to over a month for your Acne to clear once you've stopped ingesting an allergen or toxin cold-turkey. So, give it time. I know how hard it is. I'm STILL dealing with this. Eggs are literally in everything so no more eating out for me, or eating much of anything. And if you're sensitive to eggs there's a good chance you're sensitive to large amounts of dairy. I haven't tried soy yet and I hear that's also a major trigger so we'll see.

Good luck with everything! It's not you who has to fit into society's standards. If you believe and act like you're beautiful, they will have to start changing their standards. :)

- Maria K.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)