CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I NEED HELP. I cannot take this anymore. :(

anja Views: 13,740
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,010,942

Re: I NEED HELP. I cannot take this anymore. :(

just a quick one because I'm off to bed- Have you read about the possible connection between demodex mite and acne? Check out Demodexsolutions.com - many people seem to benefit, some don't. I've used the products off and on for over a year, it definitely cleared up some rosacea (which I suspeced WAS demodex that I picked up from my dog), and it helps the acne, though I still break out. However, I have to say I have not done the careful hygiene they recommend - changing pillowcases and towels daily, getting rid of old makeup, etc. They say that most of us carry the mite, but it's only a problem in people who are sensitive to it, usually have compromised health in some way, hormonal stuff can set off an overgrowth. It's a pretty interesting theory, and I think may be true, at least in some cases. The cream is not cheap, shipping from china to US is priceyl, and it smells pretty bad, but it's supposed to be natural. zinc oxide and sulfur, mostly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)