CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I NEED HELP. I cannot take this anymore. :(

amberlynn72 Views: 13,252
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,010,904

Re: I NEED HELP. I cannot take this anymore. :(

Well? I don't know if this will help you. But I have suffered from acne all my life also, I am 34 now and when I started cleansing my acne was the worst ever and I started experiencing Cysts. Never had them before. I have done extensive colon cleansing. I take dewormer everyday for the last 2 months or so. 12 liver flushes ...Kidney cleanses.. 2 very long fasts  14 days and 29 days.  Just recently I started taking the fish oil pills and I also take lecithin daily. 

Well because I started getting into the bodybuilding clean diet and I was trying to lose weight. I went on what was called the Velocity Diet. It's like a protein shake fast. I chose a protein powder that is comprised of 6 different blends of dairy protein . Cold milled flax seeds, lecithin and fish oil pills. So I had that for 10 days... Just recently I have noticed I have NO acne on my face. NONE just whatever is left clearing. Currently now though I am doing the master cleanse because I didnt see good weight loss results on the velocity.

My point is I ate pretty much NO sugar  on the Velocity Diet and I had NO gluten products. HOWEVER, I ingested alot of dairy products from the protein powder.

This is the first time in prolly my entire life i have no new acne.  So for me It's either the sugar or gluten that is causing my problem. NOT dairy.

The protein powder had splenda in it though YUCK!

OR could be the addition of the fish oil and lots of flax , I was taking in 5 TBSPS a day.

But  I am inclined to say its either sugar or gluten. NOT SURE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)