CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I NEED HELP. I cannot take this anymore. :(

gilda Views: 12,867
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,010,904

Re: I NEED HELP. I cannot take this anymore. :(

We have all been there so don't feel you are alone. Not to sound like pollyanna, but it really does put things in perspective when we think of other's problems; the horribly burned child in Iraq, or just the handicapped we see everyday. Imagine being blind and never seeing your mother or child, etc?

That said, Acne is disfiguring and a cruel trick on some of us. However, i really don't believe the cause is liver dysfunction. I've cleansed with the flushes and love them, but they never affected my Acne at all.

I have been advocating horopito, as anti-candida supplements helped me most. However, I have recently become a big fan of olive leaf; it is anti-inflammation, anti-infection, as well as anti-candida (which i believe to be a common undiscovered cause of acne). And it is very cheap at gnc.com. Before you lose hope, give it a try...what have you got to lose? As I said, I appreciate the liver flushes, but I haven't heard anyone say they actually got rid of a significant case of Acne that way..it's always "it comes and goes", just as it always did. It sounds great to say acne is caused by toxins or impurities, etc, but I think the toxin is candida, which isn't affected by flushes. You CAN stresss out the liver if you do them too often.

Try another tactic as the old one isn't working. For the depression, i recommend 5-htp or l-tryptophan (natural seratonin). You'll be able to cope much better. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)