CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crashes are now so severe - this is new to me - is this a crash?

155216 Views: 2,388
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,032,705

Re: Crashes are now so severe - this is new to me - is this a crash?

Thanks everyone for the support and thoughts.
I have just ordered a new hair test which I presume will be from ARL as its through a UK branch of Dr Wilsons system, http://www.nutritional-balancing.co.uk/.
I haven’t ordered a consultation yet, as I haven’t head many reviews of the UK practioniner and he is somewhat expensive (around $170 with the test being the same). Im running very low on money as I cant work, my flatmate has just moved out leaving me with the full rent and bills, and the reserves are drying up very very fast.

I had to downgrade all of my supplements, as the plan was very much still Dr Lam based, which I wasn’t seeing any results from, and was reacting at the time I changed (October 2012) to other supplements. I have just stopped the single scoop of Quantumax and ½ scoop of Ribogy, So currently I am taking (and have been plus the Quantum and Ribogy since October)

AM
100mg Magnesium Citrate
660mg Pantethine
1 x Lipsomal Vitamin C (1300mg)
1 x Lipsomal Glutathione
1 x Ester C 500mg Vitamin C with Biofloids (low grade)

Lunch
100mg Magnesium Citrate
330mg Pantethine
1 x Liposomal Vitamin C
1 x Ester C 500mg with Biofloids (low grade)

Diet

I did a candida diet in December as I have a medium infestation with Candida in my stomach and high in my mouth (no parasites thankfully). I had all my mercury fillings removed before my last hair test. This was pure protein and vegetables with Candex. I was eating lots and lots of eggs and found I was getting terrible flank pain, which finally I now is caused by a 4.7cm Kidney Stone. Avoidng eggs stops the intensity of the pain, but most protein makes it flare up a bit, eggs to an extreme amount. Making eating quite difficult at the moment!

Currently a rough day would look like

Breakfast

Rice and Buckwheat porridge made with unsweetened Almond Milk for breakfast
Lunch
Brown Rice, cabbage, broccoli, asparagus, onions

Dinner
Steak or chicken or eggs with quinoi, buckwheat, cabbage, broccoli
Or
Sweet potato, vegetables as above, kidney beans

Snacks

Brown rice cakes with hummous
Vegetables with hummous
Almonds

Bottled minernal water only (volvic)

All with Sea Salt , olive oil, a little cayenne pepper

I find I just cant get stable for any amounts of time. Last week I slept a little bit more with a combination of 50mg Trazodone and 10mg Elavil, had crazy dreams (partly as im wearing nicotine patches as ive stopped smoking) and felt literally in another world, walking around in a dream state.

The things that are almost unbearable is the constant cold. I write this with two layers of thermals, a hat, three t shirts, a fleece, three pairs of socks (permanent cold feet) and im almost shivering. I have to wear the same to bed. The heating is on as is the fire in my living room. It is cold outside at 5degrees, but still. Taking bath knocks me out completely, and I have to keep showers extremely short otherwise they wipe me out and make me full of anxiety/adrenaline .

Frequent urination – I pee about ten minutes after I drink. During a crash is worse, last night I had to pee constantly through the night, and sorry if this sounds gross but I used a bottle to check the amounts, and I over 1.5l of fluid by morning, but I had only drank 0.5l of water throughout the day.

No matter how much meditation I do, I cant concentrate at all, and it never ‘chills me out’ at all, even the times it does, I still don’t sleep. My mind is permanently racing. At the weekend I couldn’t stop crying to the point where I had to ring a friend to come over as I was at the point of tieing up a noose. I am very much depressed now, and at the point of giving up the fight as I have used to much energy searching for answers.

People keep saying im young and ill bounce back (dr lam for one) but its been almost three years now and its just getting worse and worse. Constipation is alternating but comes full on just before a crash. Even post Dr Lam I could still go for a bike ride or a run, I was just very much locked in fight mode but I didn’t crash like this all the time, maybe every 3 weeks or so, now its literally EVERY week. I can almost set my clock by it.

I do have an appointment with Neurologist in March so I imagine he/she will check for Lyme. The endocrinologist says my thyroid and cortisol are in range (as they do), I did have an MRI scan of pituity which shows an almost non exist gland, however according to my hormone levels they are all normal so the endo dosent think this is the problem.

I know some of this is valium related, so hence the switching to trazodone and Elavil to ease the transition rather than going cold turkey which was hell. I really don’t want to go down the SSRI route but im starting to thing it might just keep me alive at the moment. I have overdosed once before when I was 16, so im imagine I have some central nervous system trauma that is only emerging now.

Fatigue isn’t terrible strangely, stamina is, but im not constantly couch bound, which I find a bit odd.
Do you all think upping my magnesium dose at the moment? Ive also started on a mild multi, one tablet a day, (very similar to the NB Endocap) which I have in so it isn’t costing anything

http://nutrigold.co.uk/actizorb-formula/magnesium-lipotrope-complex-actizorb....

Thanks everyone *hug*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (3)