CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crashes are now so severe - this is new to me - is this a crash?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
blankets Views: 2,470
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,032,729

Re: Crashes are now so severe - this is new to me - is this a crash?

Hi wired,

A couple of things stand out. Firstly, with the magnesium, 200mg is barely anything at all. Once i started on the oil i was taking nearly 3000mg per day! this was a little much though and set off a few reactions but it was fine, you can definitely start off much lower than that in a very safe manner.

Secondly, being cold. Yeah that was easily my least favourite symptom too, horrible. You are so cold because your metabolic rate is very low at the moment, in a large part due to that diet.

There are a million different symptoms to slow metabolism, some of the most prominent ones are

- Feeling very cold, especially in the extremities
- Constipation
- Heart Palpitations
- Anxiety/Depression
- Insomnia
- Frequent urination (my guess is that your urine is very very pale/clear?)

There are loads more though. If you want to read more about all this i recommend reading a blog called 180degreehealth, also the guy released an ebook about this in December, you can see the reviews here http://www.amazon.com/Eat-Heat-Metabolic-Approach-ebook/dp/B00AGBH7FO/ref=sr_...
and i'm sure you can relate to a lot of them.

I was absolutely stone cold at the start of december and was honestly feeling pretty damn warm again in a couple of days (not to say it will be the same for everyone but still). Now i have hardly any issues with that stuff and feel really not far away from being cured of all this nonsense.

With the magnesium stuff, this is what i use (i'm in the UK too) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Better-You-Magnesium-Original-Flakes/dp/B00477782K/re...
. If you're really getting short of cash then just PM me your address and i'll buy it for you, i get free shipping anyway (you will need some sort of spray bottle though, and a kettle). I should be able to help you out with the book too.

Anyway, just keep going! as horrible as things can be at times recognise that things can change a lot quicker than you probably believe they can. Once you get your metabolism going a lot of things will likely go away or improve by themselves.

Disclaimer: I am in no way a medical professional! I'm just trying to relate my personal experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)