CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

Birk Views: 11,940
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,021,177

Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

Yay neonbunny, definitely do the parasite cleanse and let us know how it goes. I know I read somewhere the order in which the cleanses are supposed to go, but i forgot already. I think it was parasite first, then bowel to get all the dead parasites and gunk out, then kidney or liver next. I started parasite a few days ago and I am grumpy and achy as hell, but I cant tell if it's mainly because I divorced cheese for new years and I'm having insane crack-like dairy withdrawls or what. Good luck and keep us posted. I just hope I'm doing this right. I bought some Kroeger foods combo pill with all the cloves and Wormwood in it, and then some walnut hull tincture to go with it, as well as L-ornithine. I bought something else too, she listed, but it wasnt required right away and damn amazon has screwed me and it's not here yet. Started cleanse like 3 days ago. It's been hard. I am sure I'm on the right track though, because it looks like I have demodex on my face and boy they are REALLY not happy - I look like a pizza face and it hurts like hell - like when my immune system was in the crapper from eating gluten (not knowing i practically need an epi pen for the damn stuff!). I hope I dont need some dramatic plastic surgery face transplant after all this - yikes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)