CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

Views: 11,957
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,019,981

Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

Sputnik please post updates on the progress your making. At least right now your having some relief.

My situation is EXACTLY the same as yours. I've tried everything, searched every avenue like you with no results.

This past summer I passed what look like long white worms, twice these white ball things about the size of garlic. I went and got tested for parasites and it came back negative. It started happening again, and startled me so bad I went to hospital emergency, and the doctor wouldnt even test me because he said parasites only happen in foreign places, not in this part of the world. I live in NY.

I argued with him asking what on earth am I passing in my stools then!!?? And why do I have constant loud stomach gurgles along with other stomach problems and horrible bad breath that can be smelled 10 feet away if I just my mouth (for now 8 years).

He said it might be acid reflux, or constipation and prescribed miralax with colace. And told me to also take fiber pills. Of course none of that worked. All it did was give me horrible diarrhea for days. It's been a miserable life to say the least.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)