CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

Birk Views: 12,193
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,020,715

Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

I always feel like I have this thing in the back of my throat. No one really has mentioned the breath thing, but I really think I have it because I always feel like I have a furry white tongue. Honestly I've probably had candida chronically in the mouth because I was on Antibiotics FOR SEVEN WHOLE YEARS for my sinus problems before my parents would let me go to a real ENT (then had "emergency surgery like 12 hours later, etc. etc.).

As far as the Body Odor , I have been diagnosed with hyperhydrosis - excessive sweating, and when I say that I mean like a big silverback gorilla sweating when I'm not even doing anything! Who knows, honestly all of these symptoms could be from years and years of being put on BS drugs, then more side effect symptoms, then more drugs, and on and on. I really feel like I smell terrible right now because I am taking all of these natural remedies - Coconut oil, Diatomaceous earth, Colloidal Silver , etc., and as my brother says, maybe the smells are some "die off" things happening. Maybe it's from eating too much cheese - DAMN - Divorcing Cheese in almost 24 hours exactly! StefB said she's felt amazing since stopping cheese.

I wouldnt trust tests, really if I were you - the doctors have been discouraging to me for 20 years - even convincing me I was mentally ill and that's all. Well, that's not all at all! I am fine but just like everyone else out there - had food sensitivities that I was unaware of them. I read somewhere that you can experience a food sensitivity up to like 3 days after you ate something! Like you eat asparagus or something and then you have the weirdest migraine 3 days later - HOW THE HELL ARE U SUPPOSED TO KNOW that dang migraine came from a food you ate 3 days ago! You can have a major food sensitivity and it wont even show up on an "allergy test". Poke around online googling food sensitivity as opposed to allergy and you will unearth a world of conspiracy! Check out the forums on celiac.com because there are a lot of sensitive people on there too with a multitude of health problems and I bet you might find some people with common symptoms and issues with yours.

Hope this helps and hope you feel better soon! I know I've read amazing recipes for body oder stuff - like soaks you can do and everything, but I wanted to go out last night and after a shower I felt like I smelled like the weirdest smell ever, so I jumped in the tub and mixed a bit of hydrogen peroxide in my soap and it really helped. I'm sure baking soda will too, and oh dont even get me started on how much i love borax! I've been wanting to write a household hints book on borax alone for like 6 years. May be about time for that - especially since there are some beauty/cosmetic uses for it that have been surpressed for what, a hundred years~! Coconut oil in the bath supposedly does wonders as well and is wonderfully moisturizing!

I also know a girl who likes to make her own cosmetics and she makes a deodorant paste out of coconut oil, little baking soda, and a few drops of lavender. I'm going to try that soon, too, because I know that stupid grocery store stuff all causes breast cancer.

I need to solve the sweating issue, and that's my next task after detoxing parasites, bowel, kidney, liver. I have done botox but it's sooooooo expensive! Stops the sweating but I have no idea what else it could be doing to me, so I'm going to try something natural - maybe even Diatomaceous earth, lol!

all the best
birk

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)