CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

stefb Views: 12,103
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,019,256

Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

According to what I've read about them, dairy foods are the main food contributor because of all the mucos they cause the body to produce. I've been dairy free now for 13 days and it will be interesting to see if they go away. I've developed a reaction to dairy, so I have to cut it completly out of my diet.

My chronic ear congestion clears up after they come out. Possibly dairy related too.

As for the water pik, I have one and have gotten them out with it before. I use distilled warmed water and some hydrogen peroxide in the water tank on machine. The only problem is the water force is too strong even on lowest setting and it makes my tonsils bleed a bit. I can only handle it for a few seconds then I start gagging.

Theres all kinds of tricks to get them out. But they are way back in there and once they surface on the outside to where you can see white patches.... look out cause theres alot of disgusting stuff thats in there that will start coming out. Some people use the long qtips or a toothbrush and press around back there. Overall, brushing and flossing after meals, and excellent oral hygiene is a must if you suffer from them and supposedly cut out Dairy . Water pik works but just get one that doesnt have such a powerful stream.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)