CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

neonbunny Views: 11,793
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,018,710

Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

hey sputnik, i really enjoyed your comments and positivity. i definately identify and was cracking up about what you said about waking up and brushing and it getting worse, exponentially worse through out the day! i know exactly what you were talking about.

i also can see the connections with liver issues as i had got advice from luella may from ask tony isaacs feat. luella on this site and she recommended a liver cleanse (i posted this earlier in 'to share some news') and i speculated there must be some connection. i only tried the 1st round and there has definately been relief, but it's recommend to be done twice and i also want to look into parasites as well to make sure this stuff is obliterated!

thanks for the intelligent insight and confirmation! and hope you also check out miss luella, they also have a web-site the best years in life, tybil you can research and they've also mentioned Hulda Clark s program, i've been hearing good things about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)