CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

stefb Views: 12,007
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,020,533

Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

when I stopped drinking alcohol 12 years ago as of yesterday, thats when I started to slowly have all my health problems come on. They didnt come on full force until like 5 years ago. My symptoms, major brain fog, eyelid swelling w/ mucos or goop coming out everyday (alot of it), digestion issues, Leaky gut,sinus, candida, bad skin, fatigue, anxiety, weird heatbeat and the list goes on and on. Wouldnt surprise me in the least bit if the beer/ alcohol did damage to my gut/ liver, ...set the stage.
I've been gluten free since Nov 1, 2012 ... felt soso since stopping that. BUT since stopping dairy 15 days ago i have not had one bad day. I feel awesome. I have not gone more than 2 days straight without feeling horrible for 5 years!!!! Oh and since Nov 1st I've lost 12 pounds since being gluten free/ dairy free (dec 12)-
I feel stronger too not only physically but mentally. So much energy I dont know what to do with. Its really a bizarre feeling almost surreal.... I forgot what it feels like to feel good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)