CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

Birk Views: 12,123
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,019,267

Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath

Dear God, StefB! I am sooooooo sorry to hear about the dairy reaction, although finding out something that is ailing and plaguing you is such a relief - congratulations on that!

I am so glad I found this site, but this comes a year after I discovered I am toxically allergic to gluten - like I can hardly be within 5 feet of someone eating it without having a multitude of reactions. I had to give up my case or two of beer a week, my cheeseburgers, my french fries (cuz most are fried in oil with chix nuggets and all breaded crap), a fried chicken craving that only developed after I knew I'd probably never be able to have THAT again, not to mention the zillion other things I consumed on a daily basis - oh and expensive cosmetics and hair stuff - all gone.

I now eat a healthier diet than if I were a professional triathlete & by god if I have to give up cheese I might have to go "into the wild" and just eat dirt because life will have become totally unbearable. I do know that the cheese industry has given us lactase so if you're gastrically intolerant, you can pop a pill and voila, eat cheese. I am assuming your reactions are something else?

Let me know how the elimination of dairy thing goes, because I guess in the interest of feeling good for the first time in my life and not like I have a combination of cancer, aids, dimentia, bi polar disorder, adhd and every other malady on earth, I will just have to surrender & leave the love of my life as well - CHEESE.

I am 99% sure that I have parasites, too, and so fighting these guys is going to be enough of a job that I dont want any more drama after this - I AM NOT above eating twigs and branches if it stops the pain and allows me health and wellness.

All the best to you & good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)