CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine fast 3 days after

wateroflife Views: 7,882
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,000,157

Urine fast 3 days after

59hrs after I stopped I am feeling good. I have to tell myself this is as good as it gets because I will probably never be in this good condition again.
My skin is beginning to look more youthful at last after about 5 - 6 wks of morning urine massage and more intensively in the last 2 weeks with aged urine. The liver spots are fading, no hair on the bald head which is disappointing, the lesion on my arm that healed over after only 6 days continues to improve slowly, my sore back has disappeared, my eyesight has improved although it changes quite a bit, the painful tendons from my thumbs up my forearms have improved about 90% and after gorging myself the second day with food (compared with what I should have been doing)I have settled down and am eating less. I am enjoying the taste of all foods and I have so far stuck to no processed. That is my aim, but is not always possible.

I have not opened my bowels yet since breaking the fast with orange juice which is quite normal (it happened at 61hrs)and I am 2kg's heavier than at the end of the fast, maybe the food I have eaten. My blood pressure is much lower and not jumping around as it normally does. Normally the first time I put on the cuff and turn it on it is usually around 145/100 and settles down over half an hour to an average of 134/84. It has always jumped around and settled a lot on previous fasts only to gradually go back higher over 6 months. I wonder what it will be like after this longer fast. My average this morning is 105/72 with my first reading at 94/70. So I am about 30 points lower in Systolic and about 12 points lower in Diastolic.

Generally, I feel good and I notice my body movements seem easier without that extra weight. At this stage I came down from 114kg to 98.5kg in 23 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)