CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine fast day 20 of 30 mole changing

wateroflife Views: 8,229
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,000,157

Urine fast day 20 of 30 mole changing

Weight loss has slowed a lot, down to 96.6kg averaging .35kg loss per day after day 16. I think I was really fat, but because I am 6'6" tall it did not show that much. Yesterday and today I have had good energy levels again, I was leading a meeting last night from 6 to 10.30pm and a couple of times I thought I was going to faint, but I did not and nobody knew anything. No bowel movements for several days, passed a little wind yesterday, I miss that. I enjoy passing wind.
Once again I have good energy up to a certain point of exertion which allows me to do many things, I mowed the lawn yesterday.
I have many moles and one below my shoulder on my back/side of body has been tender for many years. I decided three days ago to put a sticking bandage on it that was soaked in old urine, the mole has lost feeling and is not much harder than before. At Day 20 I am getting bored and anxious about healing more things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)